PAPERLESS CONTINUOUS EVALUATION, INTEGRATED COACHING / TRAINING APPLICATION WITH GENERIC CONTENT TO GET YOU GOING IMMEDIATELY!
What it does
Continuously evaluate, train / coach staff from a robust “mine rated” tablet which include: Unit Standards, SOP’s, COP’s, Rules, and Regulations – all customisable to Site Specific requirements.
- Content and assessments are automatically linked to employee bio-detail and occupations.
- Real-time reports / status provided electronically on employee status and training progress.
- Coach and train employees applying best practice continuous evaluation and assessment methods
- Comprehensive Moderator application with multiple features and features included.
How it will help you – the benefits
Eliminate paper trails, proven paper savings of up to R 100 000 saved per month on one mine.
- Proven time and resource saving – Staff assessed per day per assessor increased from 2 assessments per day to 6 per day with 100 % accuracy and no human errors. 100% authenticity.
- Staff are trained / evaluated / assessed continuously with minimal administration work. The solution automates most manual administrative processes.
- Quality of work, Safety, Skills etc. is continuously improved.
Reduce Section 54 mine closure occurrences and most important reduce potential injuries and fatalities.
- Minimal production time lost – Assessments and training is conducted at or close to the work place thus overcoming problems of relieving staff from production.
Other features and Benefits
- Training and assessments in Small bite sizes accelerates job execution improvements at all levels – Coach and train on the same device used for continuous evaluations and assessments.
- Minimising human error in the workplace – Automatically guides users to ensure procedures are adhered to.
- Train to need based off non-compliance as it is identified. Coaching / training takes place immediately. Competency levels monitored automatically.
- Suitable for MQA or Non-registered MQA member.
- Ensure legit assessments by Contractor assessors.
- Generic Unit Standards, Assessment- and Learning Guides pre-loaded –Get going immediately.
- Guaranteed authentication for assessor and trainee – Digital signature, OR other bullet proof authentication features.
- Editable for own Site Specific content, updating and management.
- Add and update learning content per assessment criteria – Coach and train in digestible small chunks of learning material with focused attention and retention.
- Reduce Not Yet Competent occurrences.
- User friendly with easy navigation and filtering processes to enable fast access to occupations, employee bio details and content.
- Detailed reports with drill down and navigation functions to quickly locate summarised reports with details if required.
- Assessment, coaching and training standards improved and sustained while enabling constant safety and job execution improvements.
What you need to get going?
- Personal Computer to host the Edutouch Tablet Administration Application.
- An administrator.
- Microsoft Excel with employee bio data and occupations.
- Link to your ERP for bio data and occupations