Whilst the lockdown has curbed the spread of the virus, business needs to continue, with stringent measures in place to ensure the safety of staff as well as that of visitors and contractors.
Have you thought of the time and cost-saving by enabling contractors and visitors to do their gate inductions from their own offices or homes?
Every employer must minimise the spread of COVID-19, by minimising the threat of infection is still very real. We support your important role to keep people safe by providing the perfect digital and online solutions.
Social distancing is an important obligation and must be enforced for some time. The real question is, how can crowding be avoided when people arrive for gate inductions?
One of the ways to comply is to move your inductions and compulsory COVID-19 training away from your site and making it available online for people to complete before they arrive.
Contractors and visitors are often frustrated by significant time delays caused by the peak and ebb of visitor flows. The digital online gate inductions solve these problems and minimise work overload of security officials at the
Converting from the current methods to online you will:
- Reduce visitor frustration and lost time significantly
- Manage and control the arrivals and time to avoid peak and ebb visitor and contractor flows. Biometric or ID numbers provide for fast verification and induction tests and results as visitors arrive.
- Adhere to governments social distancing and crowd size directives
- Process visitors fast and effectively whilst reducing the number of resources and time needed to get this done.
How does it work?
- Notify contractors and visitors ahead of time that they must do their inductions and provide them with scheduled times and dates to report to the security gate for fast and efficient entry.
- Security can identify the person entering and confirm successful completion of the induction training and tests with the click of a button – Security can verify results, and print declaration and visitors’ cards for entry into the mine fast and effectively.
- You can track and manage your contractors, visitors’ and permanent staff inductions separately.